Getting Sweden’s musical talent ready for export
Export Music Sweden works at an industry level to help export Swedish music to the world. We support songwriters, musicians, recording artists and companies within the music industry to go global.
Today, Sweden is one of the world’s most successful exporters of chart music and we work hard to help maintain that position. As Sweden’s experts in export when it comes to music our daily focus and long-term goal is to boost music export revenues from Sweden’s entire music industry* and to support all of Sweden’s wide range of genres.
– We give Swedish music greater international exposure by appearing at music fairs and festivals around the world.
– Arrange free seminars for those involved in the Swedish music industry to provide knowledge regarding music export on all levels.
– Continuously provide the Swedish music industry with fresh news, knowledge and information about music export.
– We keep up-to-date on all types of governmental funding that may prove valuable to music professionals.
– Regularly meet with music professionals to provide personalized advice and expert assistance.
Export Music Sweden is a non-profit organization founded by the music industry associations SAMI (artists and musicians) and IFPI/SOM (record companies) and STIM (composers and publishers). Export Music Sweden is also financially supported by the Swedish Arts Council (Kulturrådet), the Swedish Preforming Arts Agency (Musikverket) and the Swedish Agency for Economic and Regional Growth (Tillväxtverket).
Office & general questions
+46 (0) 8 668 18 10
Export Music Sweden
117 28 Stockholm
We work at ExMS
Jesper Thorsson Filip Hiltmann Export Music Sweden is partly financed by the Swedish Art Council, Musikverket, Tillväxtverket as well as the founding organizations STIM, SAMI, IFPI/SOM.
+46 (0) 725 86 50 60
Tel: +46 (0) 70 931 28 11
Owners & funding
Export Music Sweden is partly financed by the Swedish Art Council, Musikverket, Tillväxtverket as well as the founding organizations STIM, SAMI, IFPI/SOM.