Midem Artist Accelerator in partnership with Pepsi & Deezer.
The call for entries for bands & artists (any genre) is now open online on midem.com dedicated page !
FREE of CHARGE for selected artists + mgmt
♦ ESSENCE of the project
Designed specifically to support managers, agents, labels as they look to grow their artists’ profiles globally.
12 international upcoming talent will be selected by an Artistic Committee, made up of artists and key players of the music ecosystem with strong artistic and business background.
As part of The Artist Accelerator Programme we will propose to the finalists a live performance at Midem but also a full curated professional journey through Midem conference sessions and exclusive access to industry mentors, coaching as well as networking opportunities.
This yearly rendezvous is aimed to be the flagship project at Midem for an Artist’s Export Strategy and will therefore benefit and generate a major exposure.
♦ Press Release
English version : http://bit.ly/1uf7xXn
French version: http://bit.ly/1uf5bZo
♦ Link for ARTISTS / BANDS to Submit
Social networks short version: http://bit.ly/1yLzfkP
♦ MIDEM ARTIST ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME Logo
♦ Artistic Committee (as for now)
· Harvey Goldsmith, Managing Director, Artist Promotion Management Ltd (UK)
· Rob Hallett, Former President of international touring, AEG Live (UK)
· Will Botwin, President and CEO, Red Light Management and ATO Records (USA)
· Fruzsina Szép, Director of Festival Coordination & Public Affairs, Hörstmann Unternehmensgruppe- Lollapalooza Berlin, Berlin Festival, Melt! Festival, etc. (D)
· Christopher Kaskie, President, Pitchfork (USA)
· Delphine Ferré, VP International Artist Marketing, Deezer (FR)
· Mathieu Jaton, CEO, Montreux Jazz Festival (CH)
· Frank Cooper III, Chief Marketing Officer Global Consumer Engagement, PepsiCo Global Beverages Group (USA)
♦ Key dates
· Tuesday 9th December 2014: Launch of the programme / Call for entries
· Tuesday 10th February 2015: Deadline for submissions
· Thursday 26th March : Announcement of the 12 finalists